The winners of the 12th annual Automotive News Europe Rising Stars Award have finally been announced. The 19 winners were inducted at the award dinner in Prague on the 13th of July. MU are proud to be a partner of the award and honour the young European Automotive Executives who are leading the industry into the future.
The prestigious Rising Stars Award, organised by Automotive News Europe, recognises young automotive leaders bringing change to the industry. This year’s 19 winners were selected from a pool of over 130 candidates across Europe, of which MU´s Global Automotive Sector Team were involved in screening and assessing. The winners were selected by a jury of delegates from Automotive News Europe, the lead sponsor Capgemini, former Rising Stars and our Global Automotive & Mobility Experts. See the full list of winners here.
The day after the award dinner, Automotive News Europe also held a congress filled with keynote addresses, top-level presentations and panel discussions with experts from Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, Toyota, Stellantis Group, Polestar etc. Our colleagues Klaus Steinmann, Daniel Müller, Jörg Seitz, Agnes Mink, Davide Muscarà and Jonas Nußbaum took part on the behalf of MU.
MU sends congratulations to this year´s Rising Stars and a special thanks to Automotive News Europe for hosting the award and our co-partner Capgemini.
/globalassets/Pictures/Event/WRisingStarAward-03.jpg /globalassets/Pictures/Event/WRisingStarAward-06.jpg /globalassets/Pictures/Event/WRisingStarAward-08.jpg /globalassets/Pictures/Event/WRisingStarAward-09.jpg /globalassets/Pictures/Event/WRisingStarAward-10.jpg /globalassets/Pictures/Event/WRisingStarAward-11.jpg /globalassets/Pictures/Event/WRisingStarAward-12.jpg /globalassets/Pictures/Event/WRisingStarAward-14.jpg
About Mercuri Urval
The only global Executive Search and Leadership Advisory firm based in the Nordics:
- Founded 1967, Stockholm, Sweden
- 3000 clients served each year; leading global corporation and public sector institutions to SMEs, digital start-ups and local government
- Expert teams worldwide, performing assignments for clients in more than 60 countries each year
- Operating in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide.
- Named one of Sweden’s Best Managed companies 2022 by Deloitte
A true pioneer in leader employment, development and business advisory.
- Science-based Executive Search and Strategic Recruitment
- Science-based Leadership Advisory Solutions in leadership and organisational development
- Pioneering leadership selection and development capability with unrivalled accuracy and independently verified quality standards (ISO 10667-2)
Foundation owned Partnership “Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval”
- Mandate to ensure the company remains independent and strong
- Appoints Partners
- Chaired by a board of well-known and respected leaders