On September 14th, 5 new equity Partners were announced by the company. The newly appointed Partners represent 4 nationalities from our global organisation. The company now has 59 Partners working in all main global markets.
MU is a global Leadership Acquisition and Advisory firm. Our experts provide science-based, precisely tailored, quality assured and ethical Executive Search, Professional Recruitment, Leadership Assessment and Coaching services in partnership with private and public sector clients worldwide.
Since founded in 1967, our mission has been to help leaders become more successful and deliver the best possible results for their organisation. The core of Mercuri Urval is still our advisory capacity and our unique competence in finding, selecting and developing the right professionals and executives that fulfil our clients' needs.
In June 2016 our owner and founder donated the company to the foundation “Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval” with the mission to safeguard MU’s strength and sustainability to secure our continued ability and perseverance in serving our clients. The foundation ensures MU remains a long-standing strong, independent and successful company.
As a foundation-owned company, we are able to offer employees partnership. Since 2018 we have continuously appointed Partnership, and currently we have almost 60 employees from 13 countries that are equity partners and shareholders in the company.
Becoming an equity Partner in Mercuri Urval means a requirement to actively engage in developing this fantastic company´s future. It also gives the opportunity to take part of the financial value created by the company. It is thus an important responsibility and a privilege - Roger Hagafors, Chairman of the Group Board
Our New Partners are:
From the left:
The qualification process is transparent, and the requirements are communicated openly within the organisation. A significant and sustained individual contribution as well as a long-term commitment to the organisation are necessary requirements. Other criteria include consistently enacting MU's values and a continuous contribution to the organisation's development and capital structure, beyond personal performance. The Nomination process is driven by Partners acting on behalf of the Board of the main owner, Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval (the Mercuri Urval Foundation) and is independent of company leadership.
The purpose of our global Partnership Programme is to offer a long-term mutually prosperous relationship for successful colleagues making extraordinary contributions to the development of the company. We are also convinced that it is an appealing opportunity for the successful consultants and employees joining us - adds Roger Hagafors.
For more information, please contact:
Sofia Hjort Lönegård
Public Relations, and Head of Marketing & Communications
About Mercuri Urval
The only global Executive Search and Leadership Advisory firm based in the Nordics:
- Founded 1967, Stockholm, Sweden
- 3000 clients served each year; leading global corporation and public sector institutions to SMEs, digital start-ups and local government
- Expert teams worldwide, performing assignments for clients in more than 60 countries each year
- Operating in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide.
- Named one of Sweden’s Best Managed companies 2022 by Deloitte
A true pioneer in leader employment, development and business advisory.
- Science-based Executive Search and Strategic Recruitment
- Science-based Leadership Advisory Solutions in leadership and organisational development
- Pioneering leadership selection and development capability with unrivalled accuracy and independently verified quality standards (ISO 10667-2)
Foundation owned Partnership “Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval”
- Mandate to ensure the company remains independent and strong
- Appoints Partners
- Chaired by a board of well-known and respected leaders