Mieke Weijenberg was appointed as a new Board Member on the MU Group Board on 29 January 2020. Mieke Weijenberg have been with Mercuri Urval since 2004, located in the Netherlands. In September 2018 she was appointed Partner.
Mieke is a very successful consultant with a strong reputation among clients. I am convinced that she will bring important insights to the Company Board and that she will contribute in a very valuable way to the strength of the company. I wish Mieke welcome to the Company Board and look very much forward to our future cooperation.
- said Chairman of the Company Board, Roger Hagafors.
I feel honoured and proud to become a member of the Company Board. I intend to use my insights in international clients and to bring my experience in account management. I look forward to this new step and take this opportunity to thank the Partners, the Nomination Committee, the Foundation Board and our Chairman of the Company Board for their confidence in me.
- said Mieke Weijenberg, Partner & Director MU.
MU was founded in Stockholm in 1967 and the organisation has since grown organically, from one office to operating in 60+ countries around the world. The headquarters is still located in Stockholm and since 2017 operates from new offices located at Jakobsbergsgatan.
For more information, please contact:
Content and Marketing Coordinator, MU
Phone: +46 (0)732 514 814
About Mercuri Urval
The only global Executive Search, premium Talent Acquisition and Talent Advisory firm based in the Nordics:
- Founded 1967, Stockholm, Sweden
- 3000 clients served each year; leading global corporation and public sector institutions to SMEs, digital start-ups and local government
- Expert teams worldwide, performing assignments for clients in more than 60 countries each year
- Experts in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide.
A true pioneer in leader employment, development and business advisory
- 42% Executive Search and Strategic Recruitment
- 35% Recruitment of specialists
- 23% Assessment and Talent and Leadership Advisory Solutions
- Pioneering leadership assessment capability with unrivalled accuracy and independently verified quality standards (ISO 10667-2)
Foundation owned “Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval”
- Mandate to ensure the company remains independent and strong
- Appoints Partners
- Chaired by a board of well-known and respected leaders