2022 was a very succesful year for Mercuri Urval. We continued to enhance our clients´ success through effective and accurate selection of leaders. Our strategy to strengthen the leadership capabilities of our clients through Reliable Leadership Advice™ has been validated, by high client demand. 2022 was a very strong operational year that saw us also improve our company further – making MU the home of an ever better employee and client experience.
Key achievements of 2022
- Sustained strong growth in Leader Acquisition and Executive Search as our largest client service.
- Strongly increasing consultant performance levels, client value and number of services performed at leader level; significant dividends to Partners.
- Launched the MU Research Institute to pursue ever improved understanding of leadership effectiveness and approach to leader recruitment, selection and development.
- Continued strong development in collaborative international business, as clients took advantage of our global reach and extensive industry practice expertise worldwide.
Financially we achieved:
- EBITDA amounted to 12 MEUR, a margin of 16%.
- Consistent growth and financial performance across all group locations.
- The possibility to continue to invest in our people and our product offerings to secure long term competitiveness, due to strong cash generation and balance.
- An adapted office footprint to modern ways of working – serving our clients´ needs and reducing support costs.
Read more about 2022, our plans for 2023, as well as stories from Mercuri Urval colleagues worldwide in our ‘Year in Review’ section.
For more information, please contact:
Sofia Hjort Lönegård
Public Relations, Mercuri Urval
About Mercuri Urval
The only global Leadership Acquisition and Advisory firm based in the Nordics. Unique science-based services:
- Founded 1967, Stockholm, Sweden
- 3000 clients served each year, from leading global corporations and public sector institutions to SMEs, digital start-ups, and local governments
- Expert teams worldwide, performing assignments for clients in more than 60 countries each year
- Experts in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide
- Operating in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide
A true pioneer in leader employment, development and business advisory.
- Providing Executive Search, Leadership Recruitment and Leadership Advisory Services.
- Pioneering leadership assessment capability with unrivalled accuracy and independently verified quality standards (ISO 10667-2)
Foundation owned "Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval"
- Mandate to ensure the company remains independent and strong
- Appoints Partners
- Chaired by a board of well-known and respected leaders