Our Values and Code of Conduct are based on our long standing business beliefs and the requirements of our business situation:
- All employees are expected to work and behave according to our company Values and Code of Conduct, wherever we are in the world
- We will not engage in business relationships that place our Values or Code of Conduct at risk
- Our Values and Code of Conduct will be embedded in our employment policies and other structural capital
- We take full personal responsibility for our own conduct and performance
Our behaviour meets the highest standard of personal and professional accountability
We build trust
- We commit to excellence in all of our work
Our behaviour meets high standards and is result orientated, effective and flexible
We build success stories
- We co-operate with respect and positive energy towards our clients, candidates, colleagues and stakeholders
We value diversity and bring people together around common goals
We build strong relationships
- We prioritise our clients' needs every day
Our behaviour is market orientated and focused on understanding the needs of our clients and market
We build deep expertise
- Our leaders and partners take business accountability for our company's results
Leader and partner behaviour advocates company goals and strategy and secures company systems are correctly adhered to
We build one company
Our Code of Conduct
- Employee and Manager Responsibility
Mercuri Urval employees should always carry out their duties in the best interests of the company, its clients and candidates. We immediately report and take necessary action on any issues that place the company, its employees, clients or candidates at risk.
- Business Practices
Mercuri Urval works according to our documented quality standards, work procedures and governance policies. We deliver high quality client procedures that achieve agreed goals and standards.
- Employment Practices
Mercuri Urval´s employees work according to our values and working practices, described in our Company Employee Policy. We work as one aligned global team.
- Work Environment
Mercuri Urval is a transparent and meritocratic work place with a focus on our clients and candidates. We provide a safe and healthy work environment for our colleagues and our visitors.
- Environmental Practices
Mercuri Urval seeks to reduce any harm to the environment through our operations. We use modern technology and act to reduce our use of resources that harm the environment.
Mercuri Urval is owned by an independent foundation. We do not accept any form of bribery or corruption in our business.