Sofia Hjort Lönegård
MU are pleased to announce that Edouard Binchet will be joining the team in Paris, as a Senior Consultant for MU’s Leadership Advisory Services.
Edouard is an expert in Leadership and Organisation development with a strong track record of helping clients, people and ventures outperform.
Edouard brings 13 years of experience from the technology business as the CEO of a SaaS company and as an early-stage investment banker assisting founders with growth and exit strategies in France and the US. Previously, he spent 7 years in Executive Search, recruiting and assessing C-levels for Private Equity funds and their portfolio companies. Edouard is also a certified Executive and Organisational Coach, and a mentor to Paris&Co startup Accelerator. His focus at MU will be to build up our Leadership Advisory Services client base in France and Europe, especially within the Private Equity and Technology sectors.
I am thrilled to join such a global team of experts, which - I believe – has the best platform to help leaders, people and organisations outperform.
"As a pioneer in Leadership Acquisition and Development, MU was founded some 56 years ago in Sweden. Ever since, its very own Research Institute has been refining unique science-based tools and ISO-certified services which allow for reliable leadership advice and measurable results (90% success rate, 9/10 NPS)," says Edouard Binchet.
About Mercuri Urval
The only global Leadership Acquisition and Advisory firm based in the Nordics. Unique science-based services:
- Founded 1967, Stockholm, Sweden
- 3000 clients served each year, from leading global corporations and public sector institutions to SMEs, digital start-ups, and local governments
- Expert teams worldwide, performing assignments for clients in more than 60 countries each year
- Experts in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide
- Operating in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide
A true pioneer in leader employment, development and business advisory.
- Providing Executive Search, Leadership Recruitment and Leadership Advisory Services.
- Pioneering leadership assessment capability with unrivalled accuracy and independently verified quality standards (ISO 10667-2)
Foundation owned "Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval"
- Mandate to ensure the company remains independent and strong
- Appoints Partners